VERA WANG EMBRACE Eau de toilette - Terms & Conditions.
1. UK residents only. The winner will be required to provide an address to send the prize to. Prizes sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery.
2. The Promotion begins on Saturday 4th July 2020 and closes at 23.59 on Monday 13th July 2020
3. There will be one winner who will receive a 30ml bottle of VERA WANG EMBRACE Eau de toilette. The winner will be chosen at random given correct entry criteria has been followed.
4. The winner will be announced on the Official Mystic Meg Facebook Page on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
5. Participants must like and share the Facebook giveaway post to enter.
6. The promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner for a period of 28 days using the Facebook profile of the entrant. If the winner does not respond within 28 days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the prize.
7. The winner agrees to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
9. Entrants hereby release Facebook of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
By use of any features of this site that required personal details to be submitted, you consent to Starland Entertainments Ltd on behalf of Mystic Meg Ltd periodically sending you information about products and/or services that from time to time are launched based on your interests. You also agree to the terms and conditions of the privacy statement governing how your information will be stored and processed.
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information you supply to us. Starland Entertainment Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. The information you provide is safeguarded under the terms of that Act.
We collect data about you, including answers to specific questions asked by us and our sponsors. This information is used to assist us in sending you by, email, sms, voice, post or other appropriate means, communications about their products and services.
Collection of data through "Cookies": We use resident and session cookies to store data on your hard disk for the purpose of identifying you when you return to the Mystic Meg site. If you have resident cookies disabled in your browser you are still able to use the site but you will not have the benefit of automatic logins, or other such features that personalises your experience on this site.
We use sessions to store data on our server that are individually identifiable. This means that a session cookie will be stored on your machine, and will expire once your visit to the site has ended. Functionality of the site depends upon your browser accepting session cookies. We track visitors to and on the Mystic Meg site by using referrer tracking. We use click thru and open mail tracking when sending emails. This process allows us to profile the recipients of their communications.
The collection of data by us through registration on third party sites may lead to your data also being held by that third party site.
The data that you provide to us is at all times under the control of Starland Entertainments Ltd although specialist third party suppliers may carry out the dispatch of emails, sms, voice or postal services.
At times it may be appropriate for us to contact you with offers and information in respect of your interests or to inform you about subjects upon which you have requested information through your mobile phone or other PDA devices. Before doing so we will always ask you for your specific consent.
By using our services we occasionally send you SMS text messages. The cost of the SMS text message is free and you can opt out anytime by replying STOP to the message.
If having given consent previously, you wish to withdraw this consent you may do so by logging on and amending your details on the site.
Your data may be provided to clients of ours to be appended to information they already hold about you for the purpose of contacting you with information about their products and services. When first contacting you these clients will seek your appropriate consent.
We may from time to time use third party suppliers to provide all or part of a service to you. We shall only be entitled to supply such of your personal information as is necessary to enable them to provide the relevant service to you. You should be aware that such outside service providers might be based in countries outside the European Union whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under English law. In such circumstance Starland Entertainments Ltd will have in place contractual arrangements which will require your data to be processed at least to a standard compliant with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Relevance and accuracy of your data: The data you provide to us will be held as you have provided it. You may at any time amend or update your data by visiting mysticmeg.com login and click on My Account. There you will find the Personal Info panel where you can amend or update your details.
Sharing Information. Starland Entertainments Ltd will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, however, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to the legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its subscribers Starland Entertainments Ltd will comply with any such legally binding request.
Security of the Internet: The Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, Starland Entertainments Ltd cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to Mystic Meg via the Internet. Starland Entertainments Ltd or Mystic Meg Ltd are not responsible for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.